PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anybody ever been intercepted by UFO before?
Old 25th Jul 2012, 22:00
eharding

A little less conversation,
a little more aviation...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by PompeyPaul
I was wondering what the correct procedure would be? I have read through the interception procedures but yet to see what happens if intercepted by potential flying saucers? Has this happened to anybody and what should I do?
Standard procedure upon interception by extra-terrestrial UFO is to quickly lose peripheral vision, then experience grey-out alternating with blinding strobe lights leading to complete visual failure combined with near-pain-threshold white noise and brown-note subsonics wiping out your hearing as well - then rapid loss of consciousness............time passes............and then you wake up lying face-down in the rain in a field 48 hours later, 30 miles away from your last-known position, with a blinding headache, missing half of your clothes and with the horrible suspicion that you've been subject to unlawful interference, reinforced by the discovery that your boxer-shorts are now on back-to-front.

That being said, I gather much the same effect can be had by combining Newcastle nightclubs, Newcastle Brown Ale, and Tequila.