PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SkyWatch - Video (BBC 21/6/1974)
View Single Post
Old 25th Jul 2012, 12:50
Out Of Trim

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Arrow

Wow! Thanks for that. It was also the RAF I joined in 1979. It was something to be proud of!

( Rant on )
Perhaps, David Cameron should be forced to watch this and then reflect on his and previous Governments cuts and how they have damaged and reduced our Forces to today's token effort. OK, the Cold War has ended for now, and you took far too large a peace dividend and have spent it on what! Hmm, Welfare scroungers that won't work and illegal immigrants chancing there arm from too soft UK.

New Nimrods bulldozed, Harriers given away, Millions of pounds wasted in poor procurement decisions. Can't decide what to fly off the New Carriers. Cat & Trap even if more costly gives more flexibility to operate with US and France. But U turns everywhere. This lot haven't got a clue! Apart from of course making as much money for themselves as possible.

I used to vote Conservative, and hoped call me Dave would be different and right the damage Brown inflicted. But, all he has achieved is to add to the previous damage. Reneged on EU Referendum, Millions still wasted on useless EU club.

I've learnt from his government though! U turn if you want to! This voter is now turning to UKIP.
( Rant Off )