PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Be careful when fishing. This one has a big bite.
Old 23rd Jul 2012, 05:52
The Outlaw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Let me get this straight.....

H2S04...

So...let see here...

You are basing your arguments on a Malaysian newspaper article which in turn quoted a statement made by the Dubai police which in turn was given by two locals and 3 Indians....and in ALL of that you have ascertained that this is the truth? This is the same police that blame the expat involved in the traffic accident because " If you had not been stopped at the red light then this local gentlemen would not have hit you from behind ", one "classic" you failed to quote was that locals can NEVER be wrong". How selective of you.

I guess it must be so, because newspapers NEVER post anything remotely untrue or biased to sensationalization to sell newspapers. I bet you watch Jerry Springer and think all Americans are like the guests! Watch much CNN?

You say that a "poor fisherman" should not be expected to know the rules of the US Military? How about the rules of the Iranian Military then...they have been around the gulf since time began and I'll venture a guess that the locals don't get within sight of them. I'll just use your logic then when I meander my aircraft into North Korean airspace...see what happens...because surely I can't be expected to know the ROE with the North Korean defenses...hell, I can't ever understand their language!

Hope you're on board!

Last edited by The Outlaw; 23rd Jul 2012 at 05:54.