PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Be careful when fishing. This one has a big bite.
Old 23rd Jul 2012, 05:39
H2SO4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I quote excerpts from the news article that i had posted before:

The “Indian fishermen were not warned to move away by the US Navy,” General Dahi Khalfan said, according to Khaleej Times daily.
“The crew … told the Dubai police that they did not move towards the ship and instead attempted to avoid it.”
“According to our findings and testimonies of the injured, I believe that they told the truth,” the daily quoted Khalfan as saying.

So General Khalfan's statement was based on the findings of the Dubai Police i.e. the fishermen were not warned by the US Navy ship.

Looks like some people do not want to accept the truth.

It is amazing how the Americans think that their "Here For Democracy" propaganda still works.

The reason why the US has "allies" is to use them as buffer states. So the idea is "we will get you before you move past our allies and get to us". What the Americans do is all based on their selfish interest which is then distorted and presented by their propaganda machinery as the "Struggle For Democracy." In return for protection, the so called "allies" are expected to present their a$$^s to the Americans for pleasure. WIN-WIN? /??

The "allies" are expected to mortgage their foreign policies to the US in return for protection. So the US foreign policy actually carries extra weight because of its backing by the "allies." So it is not like the Americans don't get anything in return for keeping an arm around their bitc**s. /??

Regarding WW2, British policy was to use France as a buffer state which was a partial failure. US policy was to use Britain as a buffer state which was a success. It wasn't L.O.V.E. that was guiding US policies. Just plain self-interest.

THE WORLD IS A GIANT PRISON WITH MASTERS AND BI^^HES!!!

Last edited by H2SO4; 23rd Jul 2012 at 07:57.