PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Be careful when fishing. This one has a big bite.
Old 22nd Jul 2012, 16:34
drive73

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ex, how in the world would don know there were contractors on board? This is the kind of knee jerk before the dust is settled reactions I see after a crash. Everybody knows what happened before the investigators even arrive on seen. Just because an article was written two hours after the incident happens doesn't mean it's true.. I agree contractors have been in the news at times, but it's war and if one side has rules and the other doesn't it will frustrate soldiers and bad things happen when guys hands are tied.
You may not like American foreign policy, but America has its own interest in mind first, just like your country puts its policies first. If they didn't you would vote them out of office. Why don't you look up and post who gives the most aid to foreign countries in need, who gives the most to charity. You may think Americans are dumb, arrogant, cowboy or whatever you generalization is, but in times of crisis and conflict I don't see too many other countries stepping up and taking the lead and until your country does there is not much room to critisize.
I think you are losing a large amount of credibility generalizing about Americans. It's a very diverse country, try to stay on point.