PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2012, 12:33
honestpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
once again rp u REFUSE to read what i type

As u can see from the post GulfStream made the BA MPL is FREE for the students. So as a result they will only pick the best students. They will also go through procedures quickly and properly as after all it their money that is being spent.
That is what I wrote. Not just

BA MPL is FREE
Do research on that website. Any company would do research on their rivals but I guess that is everyone apart from Alpha.

So let me do it for u

The Multi-crew Pilots License (MPL) | FTEJerez

read that website and so that u do not make a mistake again I will quote the important section.

Currently, FTEJerez offers the MPL course in collaboration with airlines. If you wish to join our MPL course, you will have to successfully complete our airline partner’s selection process and if selected, you will benefit from the airline’s sponsorship.
So as u can see the airline PAYS for it. That is what a sponsorship is right?

I have problems on the promises u guys have broken, how it is k for u guys to break the contracts but not for us. When we first joined Shj we were told that our flying would be done in Shj. Suddenly because AAG could not maintain a flying line, sent us to Aus. Fine Aus is a good experience but I am talking about they way the business is handled.

I do not like how the contracts were made to sign late by several students. 7 months after they joined from what I have been told.

Finally I do not like how after these mistakes occur instead of apologizing u guys say '' liar liar'' or '' u are so full of s**t''

FInally Ironbutt

No they do not make u sign a contract with the airline before u join. Only after u have completed the MPL. Now what IF Air Arabia decides to pull out after u joined? Air Arabia are under NO obligation to take u. If they want they can just stop taking more students from AAG or just make them wait for a few months.

Just do not bother with AAG Ironbutt. Look at the number of unhappy students. Past or present. We are not ALL liars. I am a student and whatever has been said here is true. I not not unsure about anything. Instead of AAG correcting their past mistakes they are calling us all liars.

Which i hate. And yes, even after IF i get a job at AAG I will be here warning students about the risk of joining AAG unless i get the feeling that things are actually improving AND all the problems with the past students have been solved with. Hopefully I will have time to write such posts.

Last edited by honestpilot; 22nd Jul 2012 at 17:59.