PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2012, 11:44
stormiscoming

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
5 Cents

Strato

If what you say is true, that you are a mere sales man providing spare parts to AAG , and I say again "IF", because almost everything you have mentioned here is pure BS and your best rebuttal to the truth and what has and is still going on is
The time is right TARAS B. Put up right now or shut up forever. You are full of s**t.
Then all I can do is wish you all the best of success with your future endeavors with AAG. It is clear to everyone that you and AAG are made to work together as both you and AAG share the same level of professionalism when it comes to aviation.
But again "IF" what you said is true about yourself and your true intentions with AAG, then you should take a lot of what has been said here with a little caution. Maybe you should make sure that the contracts and agreements you have or will be signing with AAG for your services are well defined and you are protected. If you recall Risk's post not to long ago :
All in all, if I were to advice you what to do, I would say whatever you do, ignore EVERY verbal promise and get EVERYTHING you can in writing on a contract with EVERY page signed by both parties. You will be surprised to know how situations change, businesses ADJUST, promises BREAK etc etc etc. Therefore, get it in a signed contract so you have something to take to court/authorities/etc if things didn’t go well. BY THE WAY THAT DOES NOT IMPLY THAT YOU DON’T HAVE TO WORK HARD TO ACHIEVE WHAT YOU WANT!
We wouldn't want you later on to be chanting bad things about AAG when things go sour your way, would be now. Of course not.
By now, if you haven't also, you should be asking yourself why Clark Av/AAg could never sustain a proper maintenance company also. You don't seriously think your the first are you. Are you sure you have all the details of what transpired with their previous maintenance contracts. Or like everything you have ever mentioned might have been what they wanted you to know. Again "IF " what you say is true. lol.
If so then you will know that more than once students would go to the flight line to fly, only to find out that their flights were cancelled because AAG hadn't paid for the fuel, That AAG's bills were running in the tens of thousands of US dollar's to companies providing the same services you claim that you will be doing also.
Instead of been so negative and trying to put the wool over peoples eyes, you should take what is said here and implement it to yourself and your future success.
But again, its a big "IF" because not much truth has ever come out of your posts. Where you come out saying that there is only one unemployed MPL cadet, no one knows. Again one can only think that its what AAG would want you to know, or that, that's what you want the aviation community to know. FYI there is more than one unemployed cadet still at Clark Av.
But even if it was just one, remember It only takes one to bring a mountain down. You have to ask yourself why AAG hasn't been able to get those cadets a job yet.
You have people like RPC 000 telling Honestpilot that he shouldn't be worried or hes class mates because soon he will be a first officer with ABY, while in fact there's MPL cadets with licence's in hand who are not employed. What has happened can and will happen again.
No one here will deny the fact that AAG would like to turn the page. But a simple re-branding is not enough. And treating the cadets who are still waiting with an "out of sight is out of mind" attitude is also not the way a company who states its a world class organisation should be run.
TARAS B is correct about everything so far, I for one,am and will always be grateful for Capt Garcia. If not for him I and many probably wouldn't be employed right now. What we had to endure to get to where we are I would never wish this on my worst enemy ( not even you Strato ), but to have to sit down with those who are still in the grasps of AAG over coffee, saddens my heart, listening to them loosing all their hopes and dreams.
I caution anyone and everyone when it comes to AAG, Including any company that will be doing business with them.

Call me stupid but has anyone else noticed that all the marketing posts and updates of what is going on in Clark Philippines ( the facebook pictures of the new sim ) is all been posted here in the Middle East forum and not in the South East Asian forum. It might be presumptuous for me to say, but could it be that AAG, Stato, RPC000, would prefer that the Clark Av forum be forgotten. Again "out of sight, is out of mind" correct. Wouldn't it make sense to post the updates their also...
Just my 5 cents on that matter.