PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Autorotation and Ground-Effect
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2003, 23:12
DeltaFree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BENT FLOW?

This is a bent flow?

Nick,
You refuse to accept that pressure has anything to do with ground effect, you have slagged me and my arguments several times without actually giving anything of substance to prove pressure advocates wrong, other than wonderful phrases that do not explain any physical behaviours. Now you tell us it is not pressure it is bent flow.......OK OK Please now tell me in words of one syllable, so we can all follow your your extraordinary logic, just how does the flow bend without pressure differentials?

PS I really thought my last post was quite reasonable. You say yourself as we approach the ground lift increases due to greater efficiency, and we are able to reduce collective to maintain the same lift. So now you tell me a little red demon produces this extra lift not an increase in pressure! I thought even your logic had already stated extra lift equals extra pressure, OK you said equal lift means equal pressure, surely that is the same thing.

PPS I am trying not to get personal but would accept a sound argument in preference to references to Sunday school attendance, how good a doctor my mum is, how great my first instructor was or even little red demons. Come on Nick real physics not my imaginary life please.