PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EASA aerobatic rating
View Single Post
Old 20th Jul 2012, 11:00
markkal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bose-x
I can assure you that I am not trying to argue or blame out of some frustration or emotive reaction.

You state a point: " ...If people are prepared to work at it"
And this is precisely the issue; There must be two sides willing to cooperate, when CAA's just ignore you, what are the options left ???

The preambule to the EEC ministerial decree of April 9, 2012 enforcing EASA acknowledged and underwritten by members, calls for:

"..Sincere cooperation among states to ensure a honest and smooth transition..." In my case, just the opposite seems to be happening.
Would be interesting to find out what kind of measures some CAA's have taken to allow for a "smooth honest transition".....

Whether out of national pride or aversion to relinquish power and authority we are becoming hostages of a perverted system rendering us powerless.

By the way, a bit off topic, Jar transition time span of 12 years was not even enough to be able to draft a common european standard, which led to having to resort to "opt outs"
States are not even able to do their homework...Bureaucracy has never been known for its efficiency...

Last edited by markkal; 20th Jul 2012 at 11:25.