PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Airways
Thread: Eastern Airways
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2012, 11:07
scottswhoneedsum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well MrTruthBox

Everybody does have a choice we all have mortgages and bills to pay if the job makes you so unhappy ie the hours YOU agree to or the working conditions YOU so disagree with then leave as long as you and your immediate family are ok and supportive then you will be fine right??.....

Who says you need to be a pilot to work?? there's always another career choice or is it the status of being a pilot you like over the job you are so unhappy about??

Have you heard of together were united and divided we fall you should all stand together and be heard and as for the jumped up little man you know as SJ chief dick if you all stick together and step on that little cock....roach before he has chance to step in, then no matter how many times he puts in a complaint in and goes running off to the sisters in personnel together you could eradicate the pest he will not be going anywhere as like most at eastern a little threat of I'm leaving normally gets you a pay rise that's the way it will always be for some there

If you play by the rules and stick to your contract there's no chance of having a file against you now is there like I've already said idle threats are idle threats what they going to do sack you for sticking to your contract??.... I really doubt that the thing with most bullies is that there always threatening and never act upon what they hint at what will/could happen

As for the Crewing dept manager you all complain once again of hours and working conditions do you all actually know how many hours that girl does ( I think not ) 60 plus hours mon to fri week-in week-out not to mention getting calls out of work no doubt having to listen to you all moan again about what your PAID to do.

You should all get a grip on reality and stop thinking of yourself's and start thinking about what you can all do get together and voice your opinion to get things changed like I said together were united and divided we fall

I doubt you will change anything you'll just carry on doing what your doing moaning all the time about how how hard done by you are, your hours, working conditions, your pay the people your working with Jesus I bet the list is endless count yourself lucky your working and being able to provide a life for the ones you care about. peace out brother