PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Airways
Thread: Eastern Airways
View Single Post
Old 19th Jul 2012, 10:08
MrTruthBox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To Mr Scotswhoneedsome...

So Mr Scotswhoneedsum, you have set up a new Profile onPprune to moan about the people who are moaning. You say we have a choice towork for Eastern or leave. Well actually I don’t. I have 2 young children, amortgage, and no possibility of getting a flying Job anywhere close by. At themoment it is simply not possible to leave the area I live in. And there are very few jobs out there.

I’ll move onto the second main thrust of you poorly conservedPost. We should stand up to the Bullies in Eastern Management – well let me tellyou how that little scenario plays out. Any uprising amongst the Troops isdealt with by retribution. You are simply unable to have a reasonablediscussion with anybody that matters. Here’s how it runs…

The Cockroach that we have for a CP will step in and orderone of the ugly Sisters up in Personnel to start a file on you. Every time youscratch your Balls from then on will be recorded. It will be stuff like anegative comment that was written in you last Sim Report, the number of Sickdays you had last winter, you perhaps used a ‘bad’ word to the Hag that runsCrewing etc etc. Then once the ‘Cockroach has his little list he’ll invite youdown to HUY to explain. Pile on a little pressure. Make you wiggle in yourSeat. It’s all Bullocks of course but now he will whip you into line. A letteron your File perhaps, an idle threat hanging in the Wind…you have norepresentation – and that Mortgage to pay, Bills coming out your Ears. You nodyour Head and go back to keeping your Head down.

That’s how it works. I’ve seenone or two Guys who have stood up to be counted but eventually the Cockroachwill undermine the individual. Hell - look what happened to the last ChiefPilot. Just couldn’t take SJ undermining him at every turn. I’m sure Easyjetworked out better.
God help the poor Sods at Vjet...the Cockroach is on his way!