PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - New Thames Airport for London
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2012, 22:24
Fairdealfrank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quote: "Your data is way off. Apologist New Labour data - anything to deflect attention from the truth.

The D.M. says England is second densest, after Malta.
Record levels of immigration lead to jam-packed England as population rockets to 56m | Mail Online

The D.T. did say England was the densest in Europe after Malta, but now says we are third densest, after Malta and Holland.
England is most crowded country in Europe - Telegraph
Census 2011: population surges by 3.7 million in a decade - Telegraph

It looks like we are neck-a-neck with Holland in density, unlike your data. And since the S.E. of England is the most crowded part of the nation, I think England owes it to itself and its people to free up some land by putting land-wasteful projects in the Thames Estuary.

Or would you rather just deport all the recent immigrants? is that your preferred strategy for freeing up land-space? Or would you prefer that England just starves to death instead?
"

Correct me if this is wrong, but it does appear to be the classic rantings of someone on the wrong side of an argument.

Re-read my posts in this thread, have never mentioned immigration or starvation, nor apologised for "New Labour", although Blair ought to.

Quote: "To be fair to Fairdealfrank, Silverstrata's initial post said the UK was the most crowded nation in Europe (Malta aside), now he's limiting himself to England. Surely you don't believe what the Daily Mail says, Silver.......?"

Indeed, Barling Magna,maybe Silver's moved the goal posts to avoid being on the wrong side of yet another argument. Who can say?

Still, it's makes for a good debate!