PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - London Helicopters Price hike
View Single Post
Old 18th Jul 2012, 11:26
md23

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
London Helicopters Price hike

I'm so aggrieved about this that I thought I'd join the forum and ask the question following emparting some 'news'

LHC have raised their prices ! - When money is short anyway and their ferry work is drying up becuase of the Olypic Zone etc, they've decided to increase the costs to the very people that will continue to privode revenue to them!.

Lets forget that this doesnt constitue a legal notice period for a change of arrangements, lets also forget that they also intend to impose the change on those of us whom have in law secured and pre-paid for SFH at the previous rates.

When fuel costs have dropped and several of their heli's are old and in need of some TLC (I ask you, velcro to keep a door closed - is that a propper repair?) how can they justify putting their costs up, now becomming the most expensive place to SFH from in the Surrey/Sussex area ?

Upset Yes I am, having spoken to other SFH maybe its time to boycot LHC and vote with our feet and money. I and others have spent thousands of pounds with them over the years and this is how they repay the commitment by biting the hands that feed them and biting them when they need us most - when their other work is drying up because of the olympics.

We the SFH and the students are now being forced to pay another £20 ! per hour from the 1st of August. Thats a nearing 10% increase on previous prices.

This terrible commercial descision could well leave them with even less work if the rumers amoungst us SFH are true -

Q. Any students are LHC - how are you being effected ?
Q. Anyone know if are airfields are doing deals on SFH apart from their published prices, just curious what deals can be done..