PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 18th Jul 2012, 10:35
Wind Shear Ahead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seasexsun (I am spanish, btw, but I trained in the USA)

Tu eres gilipo*las y te expresas tan bien en Ingles como para que ahora nadie tenga dudas al respecto.
In English now... You are a dumb a*s and you express yourself so well in english that nobody now has any doubts about it.

And a "little" aside for the "HOW THESE JKK GUYS MADE IT THRU?" people in here

JKKs pilots went thru a regular full assessment in MADRID and DOHA (Tech questions, Interview with 2 Captains plus HR people and regular sim assessment). By the way, tech questions were SOOOOO EASY (Standard QR Questions and not JKK tailored) that some of you guys should really think about bragging about having been tech tested by QR.

Just a couple of guys failed the interview because of their lack of commadn of English (not hundreds as someone pointed out). Will some others have English problems during training?... maybe!. An Interview in English is one thing. Having to survive on a Level 4 in a full English Airline is a different ball game. Most non English native speakers will fully understand what I am saying.

Fail rate during training because of non language issues... consistent with the fail rate in any other group of 150 individuals. So, pls, donīt go about making an issue of something which is purely statistical.

And give the guys a Break... I fully understand how annoyed some of you guys might be as many of you are very eager and even in need to join QR. After months of waiting (lengthy process) it seems very unfair to be put in the "Pool of Talent" to give way to JKK but just keep in mind who runs the show. We all deserve respect so, pls, think before typing.

Regards and may all your wishes come true

WSA
JKK myself? yes... but not in QR.

Last edited by Wind Shear Ahead; 18th Jul 2012 at 14:45.