PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Safi Airways, Kabul
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2012, 21:15
4runner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How inappropriate to mention that the suicide bomber that killed dozens of innocent civilians was Muslim. We all know that Afghanistan is an extremely moderate and open nation as are most Muslim countries. Shame on you infidels, excuse me, non-muslims for attempting to dishonor and discredit this political system, I mean religion. CF, thank you for injecting some much needed political correctness into this discussion. What would we do without political correctness and a deep understanding and respect for one another as is constantly shown by most Middle Eastern and Western Asian nations? I also have roots in the Middle East and these Gentiles, I mean Christians are really upsetting me! Not ALL suicide bombers and hijackers are Muslims!!! Right? CF, if you need a break from this intolerance and wish to be in a stable, forward thinking environment, come join me in Tel Aviv. We eat the same food, have VERY similar beliefs and I'm sure that because of our similarities and your inherent sensitivity, we'd enjoy each others' company. Shalom! Bring it on Moderator!!!!