PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MOVING TO CANADA
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2012, 20:32
Firestorm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I really hadn't expected such an attitude from Canadians, but maybe that says more about my naivety than anything else.

In my career in the airlines I have flown with, amongst others, Canadians, and many European nationalities, both in the England, my home country. I have found that they have been welcomed into the airline, and into the country. My point is that people move both ways, into your country (which ever it may be), and out of your country. I have no idea what the net figures are but it doesn't matter.

I may well be making a move to Canada myself in the near future. My girlfriend is a headmistress in primary schools, and a Canadian national. She has been living in England for about 17 years, and has decided to return home. I really hope that I can go with her, and continue my career as a pilot in Canada, and I really hope I will be made a bit more welcome than some of you seem to be making sheronfrd, and as welcome as we might make you if you came to live and work in our countries.