PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skill Test in India before Conversion of Licence
Old 17th Jul 2012, 09:47
indgirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
doing all recency in india

Hi ,
I have been following this thread for a while and have decided to do all of my recency flying in India itself to be on the safe side.I did my initial flight training in australia.My doubt now is what letters i need to get from my australian school when i do submit my papers.I am applying for a SE CPL with IR in India.As far as i know the letters i will require are listed out in the DGCA conversion chart but for the cross country i will reuire a letter that id attested from there as well as one that is attested from the flying school in India to make up the 50 hrs of cross country required.I was wondering if DGCA would fing some problem in this.

Another doubt i have is the new classification of cross country as bieng beyong a 100 nm radius rather than just over 100nm when i was doing my training.Any Idea how strict they are about this 100nm radius rule.I have some of my cross country flights that are 2hrs 40 min long but that are only 195 nm and not beyond a 100nm radius...do you think they will accept these hours or will i have to do extra flights.?