PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QANTAS - WHERE TO NOW?
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2012, 07:19
TIMA9X

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TWU national secretary Tony Sheldon, a delegate to the NSW Labor conference, is moving a motion on Sunday afternoon, which would call on the act to include Jetstar and any other Qantas subsidiary.
oh yeah...

Not a fan of unions but this is long overdue. The politicians have shown no fortitude to deal with these deceptions and shams by Qantas management which were there for all to see.
I agree, although Sheldon has been on message, he missed many opportunities as did (dare I say it) AIPA executive, (many, safe A380 drivers) . my thoughts only.

It sickens me when I think of all the 744 guys (etc) who have been forced to move on...... all that expertise lost... because the management wrecking crew, AJ & Co wanted to prop up their baby J* at the expense of these jobs... After spending the last couple of months in Asia I can report that there is an acute pilot shortage in SE Asia and I believe we will see this begin to affect Australia as the Asian major carriers will snap up pilots displaced by the Qantas management decisions over the past couple of years. Brand Jetstar in Asia is not as big as AJ and Co keeps telling us, that is for sure... the Qantas brand still has the power, its image gradually diminished every day AJ and his dysfunctional team are at the helm..

This video lead to my original youtube channel to be banned by Qantas, they hate the truth... Special thanks to our ABC for helping out to get it re posted, kudos to them, many thanks

Captain Steven Anderson's words says it all......

Last edited by TIMA9X; 16th Jul 2012 at 07:23.