PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GIV Crash - LFMQ / Le Castellet
View Single Post
Old 16th Jul 2012, 00:56
Jetstar2Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've kinda' been 'lurking' here watching this thread and the comments made therein.

Dumb question?????

Why on this forum is there sooooo much bantering..?? I almost hate to open a particular thread....to see all the BS going back and forth.....is that the way a "Professional" forum ought to evolve....?? Just asking.

I've been involved as a professional pilot for 38 years (this year) and don't quite get why some of the submitters have already "solved" this accident.

In my humble opinion.....we all need to wait for the investigators to submit data......for example.....when the CVR is played....we will know quite a bit more.

Am I wrong in my thinking? If so, please tell me.

I am soooooo sorry for the loss of life of the 3 folks. One pilot is 60, the other is 24.......one guy's career is in the process of winding down...the other pilots is (was) just starting......so sad. I feel very bad for the flight attendant.

The Gulfstream makes a wonderful plane.......(all models) I hope the investigators determine a cause.......(I won't even attempt to speculate......wasn't there!!!!)

Okay.....I'll shut up now......thanks for listening....

Fly Safe my fellow aviators!!!!!