PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - High Altitude a friend of newbies
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jan 2003, 19:41
Sheep Guts
Props are for boats!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great Bloke Aussie Battler,Started on the Jam Role like most of us!

What can say Geisha Girl, he has the tennacity to stand up to the best of them. He was turned down by many a Company in Darwin, some those Companies still exist, some of THEM he now owns.

He picked me up with a little over 500TT , I was meat bombing in Darwin with Pete.Thanks Pete Lonnon and Drew Innes too by the way, for giving me a leg up aswell.
Stefan knew that I had operated at Maud Creek before so he picked me. Thanks Stefan. But ofcourse thank you aswell to Dave Goodward who gave me my first chance with Brolga in 1994. Where ever you are Dave, I hope its greener pastures.

Its Characters like HA,Pete, Drew and Dave Goodward who gave first starters a chance, with that N.T. pioneering spirit, make the N.T. a plaCe of hope for upandcomming pilots. If you are a budding aviator on the east coast dont despair, hop on a jet to Darwin Town. There is a reward for hard honest workers.

When I win the Florida State Lottery, I will come back with 2X 350s,2X1900Ds,1XQ400, 1XGV, and BBJ for me

Regards
sheep

P.S. Thanks HA, having a beer for you on me Birthday 35 .Respect mon everyting Chris and Currie