PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Navtech Charts
Thread: Navtech Charts
View Single Post
Old 15th Jul 2012, 11:12
alohajec

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Query and Response from Navtech

In prep for the recent RT/PC I too was frustrated at not being able to select and download multiple charts at once to save as a PDF file or package like we used to be able to do. I sent a quick email to Navtech asking if there was something that I could be doing wrong. This was their response:

Hello *****

Unfortunately at the moment it is only possible to print each chart individually when using eCharts-web. This is something that I have asked our product development team to look into the issue and see if there is a way to print entire aerodromes at once. As soon as there is an update I will notify you.

Regards,
Richard

Richard Simmonds | Logistics Coordinator| [email protected] | Phone: 44 (0) 1932 704272| Mob: 07850 602559 | Hersham Place Technology Park, Molesey Road, Walton on Thames, Surrey, KT12 4RZ, United Kingdom | visit us at Inspiring Aviation - Navtech
Richard will be in Hong Kong this week to discuss the matter with Cathay. He asked me to pass this message to all our pilots:

I am in Hong Kong on a visit to cathay next week and intend to discuss the matter further. If you and your colleagues could compose a short email to me explaining how useful it is (as you have already done) it should help speed the process up as I can highlight the importance of it

Regards,
Richard
I know you may feel that it's really not our job to have to do this, but up to you if you want to email him. His email is below his signature above. I guess they are aware of it. Hope they can get this small feature implemented...among other things...

Aloha.