PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - World's best airline named as Qantas plummets in rankings
Old 15th Jul 2012, 10:29
Fliegenmong

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I may have (or may not have) demonstrated a limited business acumen, but I have also demonstrated my choice as a customer.

In August Mrs Fliegs and I will head up to Vietnam......now through Singas, I can get a full service connection with VN 3 hrs after arrival as opposed to waiting until next day (Think accomm, transfers meals etc) to fly with J* to save 100 bucks, and to likely be bombarded with advertising...and supposedly buy a muffin or two (but I won't save a hundred bucks, I still need accomm, transfers meals etc.)

Tell ya something about advertising, aside from the sublime or very funny.....I hate it.....I cannot tell you how much I hate it, and when it is plastered to the lids of the overhead bins....I ain't coming back, by choice!

Oh and my J* research was done after I'd already booked VN! Much to my merriment & mirth it turned out financially I was better off doing as I did and not even entertaining J*

So you can take your overhead bin advertising....just as I do mostly with commercial TV and get.....over it! Channel 9, The Australian Newspaper editorial, Dominos Pizza Advertising on J* Overhead Bins, this broadcast bought to you by....etc etc ...........You've lost me for good, years ago...

Last edited by Fliegenmong; 15th Jul 2012 at 10:39.