PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Glamour gone
Thread: Glamour gone
View Single Post
Old 13th Jul 2012, 13:06
SassyPilotsWife

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ty all for the kudos on the post. I recently contacted David, the author of the story who replied back and wanted to read my post. I think he is probably one of the posters on here and I even told him that I am very aware of how cruel Pprune can be and that I didn't want to read the post following mine as I was not up for a forum fight. Amazed to see you guys all get it. What I can't figure out was where the idea to write a book came from. However... while I'm definitely not a writer ( not even a blogger) I have thought about it. Perhaps with some " professional guidance" I can do so. 1 thing I know... with any book, you should write about what you know, write the truth and if you're going to lie, you better have something to back it up. Well I definitely don't have to lie. I have enough stories to make 50 shades of grey look like a sit com. I think i will start out with some chapters and try to create a book out of it. If anything, the stories that are true, most wouldn't believe and I can get away with it and still stay married I will definitely begin by interviewing my father. Through the years, he has the most exciting stories. As an adult now, he will probably tell me alot more. My husband told me to make one of the chapters about a book I read ( in front of him) called " Why Men Marry Bitches". It is absolutely hilarious but true. Should be fun