PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 13th Jul 2012, 10:50
malirm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@ Aakhan

Aakhan...Then ask him to meet you man & share your experiences, this thread is becoming too personal to some people over here (from both sides) it is not anymore about recovery Plans or even refund, Majed85 & OTHERS would like to know more about what is the best path for them...I would like to hear directly from him what AAG said & who said it & about what EK College said & who said it...I am an X Emirates Aviation College Graduate & X Employee AND Obviously X-AAG graduate & a current ABY Employee...

If you ask WHY I do that (my last post)...well, because I was in his place once & there are somethings that I should have clarified before going to MPL (nothing to regret though), I want to make sure that he knows where he is heading, MPL or CPL is not anymore a wonderland/wild life experience...it has become more arranged & planned AND Predictable...but, you need to understand the differences, obligations & Privileges of each

So please, "LURING" is not my type, although you think that & you still belief that I lured you into AAG, trust me, you'll be lying to yourself before even lying to me about that "Luring" story of yours...as far as I know, you are a well educated person & I like that in you

OK, back to Professionalism...At the end of the day, keep in mind that you don't want to be accused of "LURING" him or anybody into Emirates Aviation College my freind