PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - uni/degree pilot training
View Single Post
Old 13th Jul 2012, 05:40
Sagit89

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello my friend,

This year I graduated from University of Leeds BSc Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies. And I must say it is a brilliant course as is the University. The lecturers were professional, and although the course is still in development and changes every year it stays quite a popular choice. It introduces you to aviation environment quite nicely and although there is no University that prepares you to jobs properly, I find myself that I can talk about a number of things on the interview. It actually does prepare you for the profesionalism of the aviation environment.

But would I recommend it? For a guy like me probably no. Although I am totally satisfied with the course which prepared me in an educational and professional way to start my pilot studies, I still would like to study in University something even more mathematical/technological/engineering. Therefore I would recommend you to go for Aerospace Engineering or something like that. (There is still one at the University of Leeds).

Still BSc Aviation Technology at the University of Leeds is a good choice whatever you choose.