PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Turkish Airlines - THY Recruitment (Merged)
Old 12th Jul 2012, 17:21
dignified

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Danger The Assassins by Prof Bernard Lewis

I seem to perceive a sense of uncertainty of you new comers daring to join this sewer of lies and deception. It starts with the AK Party making people believe on their local papers, that Turkish people are 99.9% religious and observe the rules of the Koran. "Today's Zaman"

I wont go very much into detail, but I let you read the book above for those approaching this side of the Middle East, Turkish are a rather lukewarm pathetic people with pride, that one similar to the Assassins described by Prof.Bernard Lewis.

The upper management of THY are nothing else but imitators of the ideals and methods of the first group of the enigmatic Legendary "Man of the Mountain" to make planned, systematic, and long term use of murder as a political weapon. The Assassins is the most comprehensive, readable, and authoritative account of history's first terrorists.

THY recently terrorized Hava-Is (THY employees union),with the sacking of 305 exemplary employees, they gained the favor of their "arkadash" (friends and colleagues) in the AK Political party, who imposed that transportation employees do not have the right to strike in Turkey; the same suppressors of freedom of speech that I made mention on my previous thread and offer copy below as a reminder for those who believe they want to have a future with this thieves. Please see below, the onus is on you, I rest my case.

Thumbs up The price of freedom of speech
Toplam, or the total of losses to 1/June/2012 is 305. majority F/A's, 45 ground engineers and one local Captain A340. This is only the beginning, Hava-Is, the union has started an open protest for the approved in parliament law to ban strikes from essential transportation sources, as they dubbed it. "Give me freedom or give me death"!
People in Turkey live in fear, from former high ranking military personnel to journalist being arrested for speaking openly, to a culture that under Islam pretends to be faithful to a bunch of clowns elected by Ankara.
Most THY pilots are military background, a culture that relish in executing mission goals. This airmen served the Air force, Navy, Army until the miracle of joining THY happened, as their salaries quadruple overnight. They are not the best material for a strike based on democratic values. The only democracy they know is the one that comes from the stream of water they feel in their ass when they sit in their toilet. Turkey is surrounded by hostile neighbors, the Armenian genocide, the Greeks still claiming Smyrna and Constantinopla, the Cypriots crying occupation since 1974, the Jews invoking more flotilla killings, the Syrians in exile being used by the PM to maintain his popularity, Iraq and Iran being manipulated, and so on, makes of this place a chocking breath environment; The fact that THY management is backed by governmental policies to subdue unions in Turkey is unfortunate. I can envision a pilot group paid like bus drivers and maybe facing death penalty should they refuse to work in the future, a model country for totalitarian if not dictatorship. "Humble" foreign drivers as the moderator of the foreign website forum put it, as well as the doomed Turkish pilots, (bunch of pussies)do not deserve the courage and dedication that a small group of flight attendants, and ground engineers in solidarity, brought this company to a standstill for over 48hrs. Imagine if no one moved for 48hrs?? Ankara AK party, THY management and the rest of Turkey would have been liberated from all this wrongful policies suppressing the human right to speak. Turkish flying personnel are about to chose, flight with dignity, or work like slaves, unhappy and humiliated. To the courageous colleagues lost on May/29-30, congratulations, may the truth set you free!