PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight Safety Magazine - The end of an era
Old 12th Jul 2012, 14:30
FRQ Charlie Bravo

Location: ˙ǝqɐq ǝɯ ʇ,uıɐ ʇɐɥʇ 'sɔıʇɐqoɹǝɐ ɹoɟ uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɯɐu ɹıǝɥʇ ʇnd ǝɯos
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I highly disagree with your insinuation. I am not of the radio operators and navigators era, hell I'm not even really part of the much more recent flight engineers era and I maintain that Flight Safety Australia (the printed version) is still a relevant and critical medium of safety promotion.

As long as baggage handlers, pilots, engineers, flight attendants, freight forwarders, check-in staff, refuellers, ramp agents, safety officers, security patrols and ground services folk eat their lunch in staff tea rooms there will be an audience for printed safety promotion material.

Online only is a narrow minded solution cooked up by people who do not work on the front line.

Do not get me wrong, I have used the electronic version many times (whether for study or general aviation knowledge) but it was usually so that I could find an article I'd read years before and wanted to reference to apply to a current issue. (It is important to note that I only knew about the article from having first come across is in printed format.)

FRQ CB