PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Olympic call up's
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2012, 07:54
Winco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Typical, Typical, Typical.

To all the boys and girls who are going to get f**ked over, YET AGAIN, by the incompetance and sheer negligence of others, you have my total sympathy.

Why is it that when the chips are down in this country, we can, and very often DO rely completely on our Armed Forces? and yet, when the tables are turned slightly and the shoe is on the other foot, our Armed Forces are regarded as little more than 'Pond Life' by those at the top.

I am furious at this latest fiasco, and I only hope that at the end of it, all the bonuses that were going to G4S or whoever it was, will go into the pockets of those who are doing 'the extra bit' for this country yet again.

Just like london Transport bus drivers, underground and whoever else that are getting huge bonuses for simply doing their job, lets ensure that the boys and girls get rewarded with some quality time OFF, and a nice cash bonus, TAX FREE and free of all the usual trappings that the MOD, Whitehall and the other CSs go out of their way to claw back.

London 2012? bit of a joke frankly IMHO