PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Pilots Lose Out on Commands
View Single Post
Old 11th Jul 2012, 22:35
Trossie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
"Count",

Is you real name 'Arthur Strong'? Your gibberings are about as coherent!! (Look him up!)

'Legacy' fleet/airline? You couldn't get more 'dinosaur' than that!! You are the dodos of the airline industry!! You are so horribly behind-the-times. Just get up-to-date with the real world and catch up with what's really going on (and when I say that I suspect that I am quite a bit older than you!!).

And do us all a favour and keep that nasty selfishness of yours to yourself. There are a lot of Pilots out here who are concerned about the futures of others who are falling on hard time and don't have that nasty, selfish, old-fashioned attitude that you do.

And if you really are a pilot (which the Icelandic link appears to show that you are), just remember that you are only a high-tech bus (or is it 'coach')-driver. Thinking of that, are you also going to be going on strike for that 'Olympics' supplement that the Tube-drivers are apparently getting?

You give Nigels a bad name! (Nigels, I hope that you are giving that 'duffing up' behind the scenes for the crap name he is giving all of you!)

Last edited by Trossie; 12th Jul 2012 at 07:00.