PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GSS morale misery
View Single Post
Old 11th Jul 2012, 18:03
onehotflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Everyone is told the terms and conditions when they join GSS so if they don't like it why sign up in the first place? I don't think the moral is too bad at GSS. It's a dream from the circus I worked for before. I've had economy about 4 times in 5 years which I can't complain about. Salary is low but last year I flew 400 hours. Go fly for BA if you want more money. Sure you will get double the pay but you will work twice as hard also. Every company has its challenges and sure we don't all always agree with decisions that are made. Seems this post was started by one of those agony aunts that you have to endure on a trip, holding up the bar and complaining who will never be happy no matter where he is or whatever company he is in. I agree with one of the earlier posts. If you hate it so much then do us all a favour and leave. You probably part of the small contingent of "dead wood" in the company that needs to be gotten rid of anyway. Maybe some previous CX methods should be drawn on to achieve this. I have spoken to several ex secondees who would come back in a heart beat. GSS certainly isnt the worst place, not the best but then how much do you expect from a company with 3 planes? On the whole I think GSS is great.