PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eastern Airways
Thread: Eastern Airways
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2012, 16:45
MrTruthBox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
new CP

Whether or not SJ has been asked to step down; the mainissue is that he’s leaving. It’s a Post Holder position and therefore the CAA willbe involved. I’m under no illusion ‘Rosterchangeagain’ that RL or BH may want asimilar type. However what I’m hoping is that they appoint someone who iseffective.

Many self-made men are autocratic and egotistical by theirvery nature. It’s just a fact. This is where the CP role at Eastern iscritical. He or she needs to stand up and be counted when it is necessary. Itis unacceptable to simple say ‘I’m just doing what I told’. RL & BH onlyhave the exact amount of power that the Staff at Eastern are prepared to givethem. This starts at the CPs Door.

Operation, Crewing, and Ground Services also need to be recognised.Everybody knows it, but under the current CP’s reign things have gone from badto worse. I’m hoping the new guy is a far better communicator, has soundorganisational abilities, and above all else injects some moral fibre into ourcompany.

And finally JamesT; are you serious? The Hats suck. We looklike Knobs. They serve no purpose at all!