PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Starting Ground school with Oxford, any advise?
Old 10th Jul 2012, 11:42
pudoc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes I am extremely biased towards Bristol because I am an ex-student and they are fantastic. Or did I miss the forum rule where you can only make 1 post about 1 flight school?

I have no idea what my forum join date has anything to do with it.

If you would dig further into my post history you'll find that I've mentioned several times I'm still in training. Feel free to read through my posts to find this "evidence".

I'll just say that having sat 14 exams the questions were a lot more reflective of BGS's software than ATPOnline has been. Have you sat these new syllabus exams yourself then? You have first hand experience using both of these question banks then?

Edit: I'm going to say it because I know you're thinking it, no I am not, and never have been, an employee of BGS or the boss' best mate trying to flog business. People make threads asking about ATPL groundschools, I send them in the right direction based on my experience. By the way, if you dig back a couple of months in my posts, you'll also see that I recommended ProPilot and BCFT to somebody.

Last edited by pudoc; 10th Jul 2012 at 12:43.