PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2012, 08:53
Bennyboy1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Stratocruiser has been absent from this thread since the 27th June.

I think I know whats become of the wayward Stratocruiser.

Firstly, about 4 months ago, following the crash of one of their aircraft, I asked Strato how do you fulfill your comittment to 30 cadets who you have taken their fees in good faith, and fit them into the remaining 4 aircraft and deliver a timely training product. Thats right, with all the fluff and grandiose talk of 'preferred airlines, worlds best, global organisation.'

Its a backyard mom and pop operation in any persons language. 4 aircraft, WTF!! The nearest estimate I can make is that a 12 month CPLIR at AAG will take between 2 years and 2 1/2 years.

Secondly, they claim to have purchased an A320 simulator. Just so happens that one of the AAG Directors is the Singapore agent for CAE so nice commission, but are installing it within 1 kilometre of the massive CAE/CUBE PACIFIC sim centre at Clark, Pampanga - with no substantive airline as an anchor partner!!!!

Thirdly, go visit the AAG website. Could be wrong but cannot find a single name of anyone. No board, no directors, no management, no sales, no nothing. Lift up the photos of the smiley happy people, look behind the lovely words, theres nobody at home. Its a shell company with 4 old Cessna aircraft total in all the world.

So where can stratocruiser be found? Someone sent him a calculator and he is busy dividing 4 into 30 but cant find the answer that lines up with the rhetoric.