PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK DECs now on seniority list
View Single Post
Old 10th Jul 2012, 03:41
Jetaim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just the climax of a prolonged ass licking exercise. If your tongue was too coarse might "they" might not have liked it and might not work out. No special skills, intelligence, airmanship required. Just dumb acceptance of the EK "style" and mnemonic capabilities to repeat the lesson at your interview like a 3 year old kid. Beside that interview questions tend to be the same so is just a matter of having the right insight just like for PPCs if you have the right acquaintances you have the full program in advance in your mail. Beside that being of certain nationalities may help . If you have a few "mates " in training you might find it easier than others. I personally participated in a final SIM in which the TRE was a good friend of the upgrading guy. He did a sub par job but he passed anyway and they went for dinner together and they did not even invited me...****ers. A complete pantomime and now some one, always the same EK sponsored pumpers ready to jump in to protect their masters , will write that I never worked for EK and that gives you the idea of the real " qualities" required to work for this arsholes.

Last edited by Jetaim; 10th Jul 2012 at 06:04.