PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Heikkis' Silhouette Challenge
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2012, 17:15
SincoTC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Evening LM ,

Been an awful quiet day today, no sign of Martin or Ken, I've seen Mel and Bri's lights on when I looked in at breaks and of course Graeme posted at lunchtime, but I've had too much on today to put anything up before that.

Looks like a hit TC- at least that's what I would have said
Thanks for the vote of confidence! Obviously, we're not going to get any judgement from Graeme for several hours yet, but I'm sure he'd be happy for the thread to move on even if it turns out to be wrong! After all, he didn't throw his toys out of the pram over the cocpit cock-up the other day!!

I'm not going to post anything right now, as I'm off home shortly and when I tried to look in when I got up this morning, my home Internet was down again after more overnight rain!! Apparently, there's an underground culvert near the local exchange that keeps flooding and shorting everything out. It's only the fourth time they've "fixed" it and the last time it was off for several days, so I don't know if it'll be back up yet, but I'll check in again later if it is! So if you want to take the OH, please feel free, I expect Canada/USA and Oz will be back on later and Ken too I hope