PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - News of NEO
Thread: News of NEO
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2012, 12:25
soggyboxers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

NEO is aware that this thread has been started, so I'm sure he'll appreciate good wishes from all who know him but have no contact details.
I spoke to him a couple of days ago and he's in good spirits and determined to beat his illness. His wit is still as alive as he is and we are making plans for the annual reunion of the Grumpy Old Gits Club, where we sit on a park bench, wearing grubby raincoats, feeding the pigeons the remains of our sandwiches, drinking Carling Black Label and setting the world to rights. He's the same fighter he's always been, has a positive attitude and will make it through what has been a pretty bum year so far.

I fully expect to see him back out here in his real home before the year is out, maybe a bit slimmer and with less hair, but ready to take on all comers

I'm sure all messages of support will go down well as will more (far fetched) tales of his exploits - keep it clean please.

Good luck NEO, we're all supporting you and wishing you the best for a complete recovery