PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK Hold Pool (FO's)
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2012, 08:44
Kernow 101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When I went for selection in Feb I could update for a couple of days after. But then it went off the system and I could not log in. Couple of days later I got the congrats call and email. Been in the pool ever since.

Even back In Feb, word was all courses were full until mid Sept. since then a few people have been called to fill some spaces which have come up in July and August. But majority are in the pool.

Word at my 'big blue' outfit from the successful DECs is that they are being given course dates in Sept and Oct. so my thoughts are we 'poolies' may get lucky and start getting dates for Nov?! So, with 3 months notice, we should start hearing by end July if this is correct.

As an aside. It seems that some are confusing this thread with being invited, or are in the process of, assessment dates. I started this thread for those who have passed the assessment and are waiting on course dates, and to share info on that aspect. The (very long) interview thread is great for info on the assessments. Thanks