PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar to start recruiting
View Single Post
Old 8th Jul 2012, 08:49
balance

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Animal Farm reference highlights that you are treated differently if you come from QF. I didn’t think I’d have to spell it out for you.
Ummm, you didn't, but I guess you just wanted to say that because it somehow makes you feel superior. I guess thats a form of "double-think" as well. Oh - do you want me to spell that out for you, or can you access google?

The contradiction from some of you guys is astounding. Your all crapping on how the JQ contract is a B scale and the flexiline is a C scale. Then to preserve your own T’s and C’s you tell anyone who will listen that they shouldn’t accept it. No, you turboprop pilots should hold out for a better deal, don’t undercut us, if you hold out it will get better etc etc. All the while there is an avalanche of Qantas guys signing or attempting to sign up to those ****ty JQ B scale conditions. Keep telling the proletariat to reject advancement while you take those jobs. You’ll make a great leader.
How about you stop and have a little think about the nonsense you just wrote, which is pretty much an insult to most Qantas mainline pilots.

Lets just get a few facts straight here - the QF guys aren't "creating an avalanche" in going to Jetstar because they like the T & C's, the flying or the people over there. They are going there because their career in mainline is going down the sh1tter. They have NO choice! They are ten year F/O's with no comand in sight - EVER! And we all know why that is.

Secondly, the "proletariat" (my thats a big word for you - read Orwell recently then, or did you just google him?) aren't being told anything of the sort that you imply. In fact, how dare you suggest that! That is just the sort of ignorance your ilk (read Jetstar) is capable of and has contributed significantly to management's evil plans!

Thirdly, your remarks seem to justify "undercutting". Are you seriously suggesting that a race to the bottom is acceptable?

You are a fool Keith, and you reap what you sow.

Last edited by balance; 8th Jul 2012 at 08:50.