PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AF 447 report out
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2012, 19:37
Organfreak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear Sassy--
Organfreak,
First, your name reminds me of those body eating, face munching freaks in the US right now but I'm sure you concentrate more on blood supply vs skin and tissue since you're an organ freak LOL. j/k
I'm a jazz organ player (Hammond B-3), repair man, and, if I may say so, world-renowned teacher of such. 'Organfreak' is a handle given to me years ago by a radio DJ - that I'm now stuck with.

If you have indeed read every. single. post. on the tech forums, you must be what, 99 years old now ?
Ha ha, why you, I oughta...I'm only 62 but I lave lots of free time, being retired from a career as a pro stage lighting designer. (Burnout case.)

NOW: As to SLFinAZ:
To place blame anywhere but on the pilots is fundamentally wrong. This is not an "AB" issue it's a question of basic airmanship. The PF took a perfectly functional airframe with a known manageable issue and fubar'd it so badly it was probably unrecoverable by the time the captain returned.
I'm sorry sir/madame, but I can seldom remember being so annoyed by any dumbass post in these forums. I can only assume that your breath-takingly simplistic opinion is not based on reading the threads very thoroughly, and/or, not reading the report. It must be really easy for you, living in such a black-and-white world.

I may apologize sometime later, or not.