PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gillards Carbon Tax and effect on Aviation fuel
Old 7th Jul 2012, 16:43
Flying Binghi

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

A quick reminder about the Donna Laframboise speaking tour.

I think somebody said she were just some feminist...

Donna Laframboise is a Canadian feminist, writer, and photographer. She holds a degree in women's studies, and her writing has often supported organizations such as fathers' rights groups. She is the author of The Princess at the Window: A New Gender Morality (1997), a book critical of many aspects of contemporary feminism; and of The Delinquent Teenager Who Was Mistaken for the World's Top Climate Expert (2011), a book about the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. She maintains noconsensus.org, a website that argues that there is no scientific consensus on global warming (via wikipedia)

Melbourne and Sydney were sell outs, i think there is still seats for Brisbane and Perth.

book seat via - Institute of Public Affairs Australia

Imagine a REAL ABC TV global warming debate - On the climate realist side we have; Donna Laframboise, Joanne Nova, Jennifer Marohasy, and a token male say, Andrew Bolt...
On the climate hysteria side we have the main hysterics; Tim Flanery, Bob Brown, Milne... who am i kidding. The piss weak climate hysteric crew would be finding all sorts of reasons not to show so it wont happen..

Last edited by Flying Binghi; 7th Jul 2012 at 16:44.