PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qatar Airways - The 5 star JOKE!!!
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2012, 13:30
dark magic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
All you company men are quite rediculious!!
You have completely missed the point - I was only using the alcohol license as an example how stupid the system is where you have to run around with bits of paper from one place to the next. Not one of you can deny this!
It is the way they work here and I guess the Indian mentality, where no one will be accountable for anything - I will say again - try and get anything done!
As even the company men say - you have to be forcefull lol - is that normal in a so called 5 star airline?
I dont think so! lol
What I have stated is facts - as others have called a fare post - of course in any situation you are going to get the company guys that will back a losing horse but as I have said - IF you have another option for another job THEN TAKE THAT ONE!! DO NOT COME HERE!! I wish I didnt and I to like many that are here have to stick it out - it is not right to have to work under these conditions but hey if you make the bed you have to lie on it.
I would only like to give the heads up so that people do not quit good jobs to come to this joke of a place that truely looks good until you are in the mess.
I to was fooled
Plain and simple FACTS - remember I have nothing to gain from this - I am stuck and would hate for people to be in the same situation
Good luck guys