PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Kenya Airways AB Initio Pilot Recruitment
Old 7th Jul 2012, 10:25
Alphiey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
heartfelt request

Hello everyone,
I have been following this thread for quite some time now, taking note of the kind of posts being made here. I have been unsuccessful in the process twice, and am now technically ineligible for the next intake because of my age. I would want to see other candidates who failed in their first attempt making it in successive attempts. What makes us different from other "animals" is our ability to learn from our mistakes and then avoiding such in the future.
My greatest challenge was the psychometric test. Not all of us are fortunate to have grown up knowing how to play with the computers, and this plays a great disadvantage to the likes. Does anyone here know where one can get to practice with the joysticks and flight simulators? If so, my request to you please is help those who may not be fortunate to have come across these stuffs, and if you don't know how to play with the joysticks, it's nothing to be ashamed of, ask for help because you never know. We only cease to be human if we cannot help others in need where we can offer a helping hand.
PS. those inquiring about the next intake, there are only two intakes in a year, March and September, so ease your anxiety. Always remember not to use text-speech in this forum, it's for your own good, trust me on this one!
With these so many words, I can only wish all applicants the best and hope you make it through where I did not. For those who are ineligible after unsuccessfully trying, let us not give up, it's not the end of life. God has a path laid for each of us, though it was not the one we hoped for, what lies ahead is for our good, Trust in Him.
Thank you.