PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 6th Jul 2012, 11:54
supersonic75

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
is there a time limit for waiting ?

i posted this (info) before :

after i got my contract ( F.O / A320 ) back in ( may-2012 ) i called my joining cordinator asking her : how long can i delay my join date ? she told me you must join before and no more than 12 months from your interview date !!

i understod from this that they have maximum 12 months from interview date for the candidate to join ?? i dont know if :

1- thats still the case now ,or

2- its been changed since they are really not being able to handle all those massive numbers of new pilots joining ??

@ cccc cheer up and stay positive
as for me , i beleive that all those who got the (good news) email shouldnt worry , even if they didnt get any email after that till now !! i dont think QR will waste the money of your visa ,ticket , hotel and sim flying and find you as a (good pilot) passed all the interview bull and then simply just let you go ?? that would be really stupid !! i dont think they would do that keeping in mind they are still doing interviews which means they didnt get the ( number ) of new pilots they have in mind yet
thats why im saying : they (need you) , if you ( passed ) then you are ( in )

Last edited by supersonic75; 6th Jul 2012 at 12:44.