PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - UK NPAS discussion: thread Mk 2
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2012, 11:46
Wagging Finger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The money talked about as savings for this whole NPAS bollocks could be saved by a little bit of common sense instead of tampering with a system that works. As usual in the modern police service, careers of senior officers are being put before the safety of officers and the public.

Those of you who, like me, will be in a police office today, should look around, from the minute you arrive at the car park and think how much of what you see wasn't really needed.
Spoken like a true Cop, one that sits in the crew roon looking at a 50inch plasma( we need it for flight safety videos and to show officers pursuits etc) pontificating on how poor officers at division are and how it should be done.

If your going to start looking at what is and isn't needed have a look around the crew room and in a mirror. When was the last time you worked for the whole of a shift, and I don't mean just monitoring logs. Two or three hours flying is a busy shift. What do you do for the other five? We are in a glasshouse, we shouldn't be throwing stones!