PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gillards Carbon Tax and effect on Aviation fuel
Old 6th Jul 2012, 02:02
Jabawocky

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That is the one, and yes you are correct, its the anomaly, I do not recall saying it way absolute at all, if I did, my bad!

The point is how can you trust the anomaly map when Bolivia's anomaly is based on a data collection that is now 1000km and at sea level, compared to when it was actually in bolivia.

Any bunch of data can make a story to suit the occasion.

In fact the funniest one is take the same data set, the ones the greenies and IPCC use, and put a line of best fit to determine a trend, the greenies always pick the one that suits their argument at the time. I have seen them. They do show a trend up. No argument. That is true.

But hang on a minute. Now take a climate "snap shot" which is 30 years, and you get a flat line, no climb, no descent...nuthin! From 78 to 2008 a 30 year blink of an eye in climate terms, the satellite data showed no change, it went up a bit down a bit but the reference point was the same.

Now if you can cherry pick a time zone like the greenies do I can show you 10 years with an equal cooling slope.

Bottom line is a 10-20 year sample is worthless unless you compare the types of trends to this that happened in the last few thousand or million years. All trends that are logged and agreed as acceptable science by both sides.

When you do that...... You find that we have nothing remarkable happening at all. NOTHING!

So when when the earth had a CO2 o 4500PPM, not 385ppm, did we not have disastrous Dinosaur Made Global Warming?

Pleas answer that thoroughly and answer my last question. About how if CO2 is such a significant climate driver by forcing temperatures up, we see no correlation of anything like the alarmists still preach, and despite ramping up CO2 levels, the temps are not following?

Two simple things.

I am over the digging up data and so on. I have enough people wanting me to help them with piston engine operation education which is far more satisfying, but also takes too much time away from my work.

So unless you can answer those things for me without my help and input, I am out of here.

I do seriously hope you can answer it, because some very smart well researched AGW believers, one even works for me and he just walks away. He can't provide the evidence.