PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CAE ryanair how long to hear something back
Old 5th Jul 2012, 18:54
Anunaki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seriously mate,did you even read what I wrote??Initially not aimed at you but at Adamnewby,get over yourself,nor I insinuated you went to Oxford,It was a general outlook at the Feeling you get with some cadets from that school,I didn't deny the fact that Ryanair must have some sort of discriminative process agains't over 30's,read first.Seems you struggle with Sarcasm too so I'll keep it simple.

I actually support that view,go back a few posts and try to understand what people are discussing before typing. All what I was pointing was that there are a lot of good guys out there, from other schools NOT ONLY OAA, that did an excellent job obtaining their licences and ratings,have an outstanding attitude towards the whole job seeking process and someone,on this case the gentleman who started the thread,implies that he/she should,by some sort of God given right,be called for an assessment as soon as he/she stepped out of the OAA building,I call that arrogance and that person is deluded,period.

I know about your little experiment as you have already told us in another thread,which I have also contributed.You also said many of your classmates are flying now for Ryanair,good on them,why not you since you're "THE" one with the Right attitude?I've got over the fact that Ryan works this way,its sad but like you say,it is the way it is.Fact is,you might be in the same position as many of us so you have no higher moral ground to judge or patronise anyone...on that note,neither do I..so 'Mr.experienced with right attitude',the mud slinging from this side ends here as I have little patience,so back to topic.

And now,Ryanair:its been discussed several times what might be the criteria they use but I think it must be based on a age profile to meet government & EU quotas(xx amount of ethic minorities,xx number of females,xx amount of over 30's etc) and then first come,first served for the first email requesting CV's,then whoever did a better job at them once they get called...I don't know,that's me speculating!!any views?