PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CAE ryanair how long to hear something back
Old 5th Jul 2012, 18:17
truckflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As I said earlier, many very very sad people here! So many cliche quotes! (Wake up and smell the coffee!!!!)

By the way, I do not go to Oxford! However the general attitude says enough for me!

With regards to excluding students from certain schools, is like the age thing, based on experience! (not by me)

The age thing was clear, 2 same applications, with 3 months difference, first one all genuine - NO REPLY.

Second one, DECREASE (what a surprise!!!), and reply after 5 days!!!!
Was it accidentally? Be smart, draw your own conclusions! As I said PPRUNE is a place to go to get depressed, if you are a newbie without a job!

Same as ALL the guys from my flight school had around that time and after! (and it was not Oxford)

Being my age, does not help, however that did NOT come as a surprise for me!!!

By the way, I know of loads of guys who did gets jobs since I finished training around 1.5 year ago! So there are jobs out there, somewhere! But you will not find them advertised on PPRUNE!

(Don't get me wrong, there are some really good guys I met on PPRUNE, but they got the RIGHT attitude! So I would use it very selective, as it always ends up with this mud slinging! )