PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CAE ryanair how long to hear something back
Old 5th Jul 2012, 17:06
truckflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My post, this post, has nothing to do with the age thing and RYR, so "Anunaki" - lay of that! Do not know way anybody want's to defend RYR on these issues, it is what it is! And we just accept it as it is! You are WRONG on the age thing, I tested and proved it, and that is enough for me to know it is correct! Regardless, no use to change direction of the thread!

Also "feel it is a "right" based on the fact you went to the Elite school,oh well.....don't expect any sympathy my friend."

What an arrogant attitude, that was not the reason for the OP's mention of this! Seems some people with envy in their blood, sounds like a delight to sit next to in the Ckpt!

One of the reasons, and take this as advice, PPRUNE, is a pretty depressing place to visit, as specially in these newbie sections, it is mostly filled with negative attitudes, and sad people, frustrated with the lack of their own progress in life! The only way they can compensate for this sad life, is constantly showing attitude and negativity towards everybody/anybody that makes a post on these forums!

I used to spend much time on these forums, than I discovered, the forums are good, to get the basic information you need, than disregard about 90% of the posters, who have gone into aviation with blind eyes, and did not have a clue of what to expect, before it was already to late, and £60.000 or more in debt!