PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - security, restore the balance of power
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2012, 15:43
countdownconundrum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm very sorry to have said she should have worked harder etc..

Sure it was just a passing gig.. She's moved on now, so calling them numpties technically isn't directed at her.. Besides any of that, I wouldn't think for a minute she's anything other than brilliant, talented and friendly!

Anyway..

The staff at Stn for instance prove they're numpties often.. Jumped up w*^%#s you can read the expressions on their faces and tone of their voice.. I know what they are thinking.. Oh here comes another pilot earning 10 times what I do, he gets to work in an environment of stunning wonders.. Let's take him down a peg or two.. And take his chap stick!

In Italy, they are friendly, respectful and efficient. I've never been delayed, bag searched or spoken down to. They call you sir and behave as if they are just doing they're job.. Their uk counterparts seem to enjoy the clash with the crew and patronising them.. They don't respond to being questioned and threaten with not letting you through or reporting you to your company etc etc.. A classic case of put up, shut up..

I've flown in most parts of the world and the uk stands out..

What on earth would motivate someone to treat the aircrew as suspected terrorists.. It purely satisfies their own ego and fuels their filthy perversions.. The problem is the DFT don't seem to give a damn. Pilots are irrelevant..

This whole thread stands testament to the fact there's a serious problem, and the tail is indeed wagging the dog.. If this many people have heard that many stories and witnessed events themselves.. There's a serious issue here..

it is them and us.. We hate them.. We don't need them.. Let's fight back