PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gillards Carbon Tax and effect on Aviation fuel
Old 5th Jul 2012, 11:29
Jabawocky

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
De Flieger

You have to understand that the data produced by these agencies is flawed.

See now, they produce temperature records from a small selection, I don't recall exactly but say something like 20% of the recording stations that were once captured.

Now that would be fine if it was a truly representitive selection.

Trouble is that in the state of California 3 of the 4 reference points are SFO airport some where on the concrete beaches of somewhere south of LA, somewhere else I don't recall now that was equally "environment" affected and one out in the country.

None in the high country at all.

Now when you compare one data set to another, even if nothing changed, what kind of trend result do you think you would get??? I'll give you a clue, it is + and not by a small amount.

Have a look at the global temp charts for Bolivia, damned near warmer than Queensland......WTF??? I know why, do you?

These things have been gone over time and time again, so long ago I am now over even trying to remember the finer details.

Maybe Chuckles does, he is clever like that.

I once believed that we could be causing change.....but the more I used my head and looked around at the facts.....The result was not in favour of AGW.

Put in simple terms, if man made CO2 was significant, and dispute the small amount we contribute, CO2 has been climbing quite impressively, the Temps have not and have defied the obvious link. Well how can that be???? Impossible?

Temp leads CO2, by several hundred years, ask a proper paleoclimatologist! If you do not know one, trust me, I do. The only credible one in this country.

We are living in the noise band of millions of years of data......FACT!

Nitey Nite!